Add to Wish List
Add to Cart
Coco Knits Knitter's Blocks Set, Original
Quantity in stock: 2 Available
Interlocking System for Blocking Handknits
The Knitter’s Block is a set of 12” square blocking tiles that snap together like pieces of a puzzle. This Original Knitter's Block kit contains 9 tiles, an instruction pamphlet, 20 T-pins, and a 32" × 36" lint-free pressing cloth made of 100% Egyptian cotton, all packed in a sturdy, reusable bag.
- What makes Knitter’s Block special?
- Very low, lightly barbed pile
- fabric covering gently grips your knitting without pilling or leaving fibers
- Heat resistant
- essential for steam blocking
- Thick backing of waterproof EVA
- suitable for use on any surface since moisture won’t seep through
- Because the tiles don't absorb water, blocked items will dry faster than with towels and cloths
- holds pins firmly in place
- can be assembled in a variety of sizes from a square for sweater pieces, a long rectangle for scarves or a triangle for shawls
- blocks are stored in a sturdy 14”x14” bag
To see the Knitter's Block in action and read tips on blocking, see the Blocking Tutorial.
Please note: patterns sold here are for HARD COPY on-paper only. For electronic versions of some patterns, please visit Ravelry.
Don't see the quantity or colors in stock that you need? We love special orders - just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-922-1150!