Add to Wish List
Add to Cart
Cascade Spindle Co. Drop Spindle
Quantity in stock:
Cascade Mountain Spindles products are among the finest spinning tools available. Each one is unique and custom-made in Kent, WA.
- The woods used in these spindles are special - Rainier Flame, fiddle back, black line spalt, honey locust, sumac, cascara, to name a few.
- Two of the spindles' whorls are shaped like the peaks they represent, namely the Rainier and St. Helens spindles.
- Shafts are all hand-turned, "trued", tapered and some with unique finials.
- Each spindle is rim-weighted for an incredibly long spin.
- Laminates are made very differently from other manufacturers.
- Every spindle has a notch.
- Hooks are strong stainless steel.
- Each spindle is engraved with the CMS logo.
- Each spindle comes with a card describing the mountain peak that it represents.
- And...Cascade Spindles are collectible!
Please note: patterns sold here are for HARD COPY on-paper only. For electronic versions of some patterns, please visit Ravelry.
Don't see the quantity or colors in stock that you need? We love special orders - just email email@example.com or call 503-922-1150!